Since the games are already targeting phone for their representation in the technology market, they have been targeting various sports and cricket games are mostly developed by the Indian software developers.
Cricketingnepal.com presents you five most played cricket games in the phone.
5. Street Cricket: This is one of the oldest cricket games which are played in the different streets of the different cities. Street is the playing stage where most the players learn the game. Street Cricket was previously only for the PCs, but it has already made its name in the mobile device application.
4. Freedie Flintoff Allround: The game which was developed naming after one of the best all-rounder of the modern game was very popular for the Java phone users. It was designed in such a manner that every cricket lovers use to enjoy hard hitting on their own device.
3. Free Hit Cricket: In this cricket game, everything will be based on your sheer hitting skills. Try this very exciting game with good sound and great graphics. Free Hit Cricket is sure to entertain you for hours.
2. World Cricket Championshp: This game is 3d game which includes good graphics and audio quality and it includes three gaming modes World Cricket Championship, Fantasy Cricket League, and World Premier League.
1. Stick Cricket: This game was started around 1 decade ago in the web format and it also came as a offline version for the cricket lover in PC. Now this game is available for the cricket fans on their phone and it is most popular now including the super Indian Premier League clubs.